FoodLaboratory provides guidance, seminars, field trips, product development test runs and education and training to complete qualifications in addition to supporting and inspiring existing and future producers of artisan and local food.
FoodLaboratory aims to:
- network with both national and international players in the field and help them form networks with each other
- share knowledge and education in the production and development of artisan and local food and support Raseko with education and training to complete a qualification (Further Vocational Qualification in Food Processing)
- help SMEs with the product development of new ideas and their productization, branding and entrepreneurship
- share scientific research data in the field of artisan and local food in cooperation with the University of Turku
- promote the principles of sustainable development in food production.
The instruction and guidance services of Raseko FoodLaboratory cover all the key aspects of artisan and local food from the development of vocational competence to entrepreneurship. FoodLaboratory has a clear goal to support the development of food tourism and the opportunities of SMEs in the region to develop their products and thereby improve product quality and/or their degree of processing. The underlying principle of FoodLaboratory is the promotion of sustainable development: we want to help create innovative products that are produced according to the principles of sustainable development.
FoodLaboratory organizes various courses with themes such as making jam, fermentation, the development of fish products, cheesemaking, distillation and the various uses of wild herbs.
Juhaninkuja 1, 21200 Raisio
Vocational Studies Teacher, Development Specialist of Education
044 705 7461
Vocational Studies Teacher
044 705 7440
044 7057 574